Wait, what does '2' mean?
|—"Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)"|
Apple, labeled The Forgettable, is a female recommended character by totaldrama23. She debuted in Inanimate Insanity after winning the paint gun contest in "War De Guacamole", and placed on Team Epic. She returned for Inanimate Insanity II and was placed in The Bright Lights. She is voiced by Adam Katz.
Since her debut, Apple has been a notoriously nonsensical, ignorant, and idiotic contestant. Apple's foolishness has caused her to get in countless amounts of trouble, for example, when she forgot how to use a simple paint gun in "War De Guacamole", and she apparently took 27 hours to remember.
She has shown that she has slight intelligence in rare situations, such as in "4Seeing The Future" where she copied Marshmallow's technique (that she used on Apple) of throwing a contestant into quicksand and jumping across.
Despite her initial kind character, Apple is a rather vengeful and cantankerous person. Her feud with Marshmallow only seemed to worsen over time as those two girls continued to become each other's rivals. This may drive Apple to carry out reckless actions, such as in "Breaking The Ice" where Apple threw glass in Marshmallow's face and promptly lights her on fire.
When Apple explains the reason why she hates Marshmallow is that she ruined Christmas for her in "The Snowdown", in "Marsh on Mars", Apple and Marshmallow were quick to resolve their issues and come to a truce. The girls became friends and began to spend more time together. However, this caused a major shift in Apple's overall attitude. As she befriended Marshmallow, Apple began to invest a massive interest in Marshmallow and quickly resulted in Apple developing an excessive clinginess to her. She began to give up her elimination prizes to Marshmallow, solely passes to her in the soccer game in "A Kick in the Right Direction", and literally clinging onto her in "Let 'Er R.I.P.".
Apple is a circular red apple with indents on her top and bottom, making her appear rather heart-shaped with two bumps on either of her top and bottom. A dark green stem and single leaf sprout out at the top of Apple's head. Apple's arms are on either side, and her legs branch out from the two bumps at her bottom.
Official Site Bio
Apple is a naïve and childish person. She gets disappointed and offended easily, causing her to have a bit of a temper. She means well, but her immaturity causes her to act on impulse, and do things she may regret.
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2013|
"A" is for Apple,” but unfortunately that's the only spelling tip this competitor can lend. Apple is a particularly juvenile character, innocent in her attitude towards friendship and grudges. On the flip of that, she is unable to easily read a friend's feelings… nor a book. What shines through Apple most, however, is her ambition towards proving her value to others. In failure to do this, she can be sent down a spiral of confusion and bitterness. But when her sentiment is reciprocated, there is no one person, literature exam, or competition that can make her day rotten.
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2018|
Apple is known for her unique abilities, such as:
- Separation Endurance: Apple has shown to have the ability to be able to stay fully intact with herself when she is cut in half in "Inanimate Smackdown". This includes her lower half walking and talking, while her upper half's eyes look around, she is also shown to be able to split herself in half at will as seen in Marsh on Mars (although this might have been just a shocked face gag).
Season 1 Votes
|Episode||EP #||Votes||Total Votes||Percentage|
|"War De Guacamole"||6||DEBUT|
|"The Great Escape"||14||244||???||???|
|Total Number of Season 1 Votes:||376|
Season 2 Votes
|Episode||EP #||Votes||Total Votes||Percentage|
|"Marsh on Mars"||2||554||2498||22.2%|
|"Tri Your Best"||3||134||3021||4.4%|
|"Let 'Er R.I.P."||6||250||4211||5.9%|
|Total Number of Season 2 Votes:||2973|
|Total Number of Votes Combined:||3349|
- Apple is definitionally-challenged, which means she is very unfamiliar with what many things mean. This includes the words "creepy", "gap", "spiteful", "two", "quit", "joke", and "triathlon".
- Apple is a girl on the show, but in the contest entry, totaldrama23 (her creator, now doctordonut23) stated she was a boy.
- A different Apple appeared at the bottom of a gorge along with an Orange in the beginning of "War De Guacamole". He, however, is a completely different character than the recommended Apple.
- Despite the fact that Apple joined the game, she was never added to the intro, due to her late debut.
- Due to the fact that Apple and Bow are not from the original cast, they do not exist in when the animation is reverted to "Crappy Anniversary".
- Apple is the highest-ranking member of Team Epic, because Paper, who was originally on Team Epic, was switched to Team Chickenleg in "Double Digit Desert".
- Apple is also the highest-ranking contestant to make it into Season 2.
- Apple is the only contestant to be eliminated, but not go to the Idiotic Island in use in Season 1.
- In this case, Apple was sent to the old destroyed Idiotic Island ruins, while the other eliminated contestants went to the clone Idiotic Island.
- Apple was revealed to be left-handed in "A Kick In The Right Direction".
- Apple is one of 5 contestants to be severely injured - the other 4 being OJ, Marshmallow, Pickle, and Knife.
- Apple is one of few contestants to have a speaking role in the immediate episode following their elimination, along with Pepper, Lightbulb, and Marshmallow.
- Apple is the third contestant known to have spent time alone on Idiotic Island, following Paper and Bow.
- Apple is one of 2 contestants not made by Adam, the other is Bow, made by Taylor.
- Apple could be dyslexic (meaning that she has problems reading words sometimes), seeing as how she misread Box for Taco.
- Apple was the first member of the previous season's cast, as well as the first-lowest ranking female character in Season 2. However, she was the second female contestant eliminated in Season 2.
- Although, Apple technically was not in the original cast, as she debuted in "War De Guacamole".
- Since she and Test Tube have the same voice actor (Adam Katz), their voices sound similar.
- Adam pitches up both their voices himself.
- Taylor estimates Apple's voice is pitched up by 4 to 5% while Test Tube's pitched up by 8 to 10%.
- Apple is the first character to beat Trophy's record of votes at 2045, which is 100 votes more than Trophy's record.
- Another thing unique about her elimination is that she was 6th place in S1, and she was the 6th voted off in S2.
- Another thing unique about her elimination is that she was the last person to be eliminated in S1 to later re-compete in S2, yet the first person to get eliminated in S2 who competed in S1.
- However, Apple joined late in S1, so some people may believe in this coincidence that no S1 contestant from the earlier episodes will be eliminated. However, this fact became outdated after the release of Kick the Bucket, when Nickel and Balloon were eliminated.
- Yet another thing is that she got the most votes at the time of her elimination, beating Knife's and Trophy's respectively.
- She is the first character in object show history to receive over 2,000 votes.
- The answer to the question MePhone4 asks Apple and Marshmallow, "7!" is actually correct. That may show that she has some intelligence in her, or she was just extremely lucky.
- Apple is the highest-ranking of the returnees in Season 1 while she is the lowest ranking in Season 2.
- Apple is the only fruit contestant in Season 1.
- Apple and the Cherries are the only fruit contestants in Season 2.
- Coincidentally, both are
- in the Bright Lights.
- did not survive to the merge.
- Coincidentally, both are
- Apple and Marshmallow are working on a novel, with the majority being pictures, according to Apple’s Fun Facts on the I.I. Website. Marshmallow is helping with spellcheck.
|The Bright Lights|