|—Double Digit Desert|
Bow, labeled The Forgotten, is a female character on Inanimate Insanity. She debuted in "The Snowdown" starring in a commercial for Chairs, and unexpectedly joined the game in "Double Digit Desert". In "Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)", Bow was killed off the show permanently, unrecoverable by MePhone4, and thus, did not make a return for Inanimate Insanity II. She resides as a ghost in Purgatory Mansion. She is voiced by Taylor Grodin.
Introduced as a random saleswoman for chairs, Bow is an enthusiastic yet stubborn attention-seeker with a hankering for stardom. Her persistence for attention earned her a spot on the show, much to MePhone4's chagrin. With her unexpected startup, Bow showcased her rather ditzy characteristics, particularly her exuberant spirit and lack of general intelligence.
Bow may resemble a typical modern teenage girl, saying "like" and "totally", wearing makeup, and texting on her phone constantly. Additionally, Bow is quite simpleminded and usually misinterprets others' words, most often MePhone4's. Disregarding her intelligence, Bow is a kind and sympathetic contestant who will always run to the aid of her friend Marshmallow. She is, however, an exceptionally aggressive player who often does better than others at challenges.
When locked up in a box after her elimination, Bow's isolation caused her to manifest a feral and ferocious state. She eventually grows strong enough to break free of her box and attacks others in "Journey Through Memory Lane", and almost attacks Marshmallow. She is eventually cured of her feral state with the re-introduction of a chair, though she immediately loses interest. Her violent state is brought out one last time in order to take down MePhone5, leading to her permanent death.
After her death and conversion to a ghost, Bow's desire for attention becomes destructive for herself and her best friend Marshmallow. She takes upon cruel actions, such as possessing, manipulating and lying to others, in order to boost her personal outlook. Bow believes that being on the show boosts the quality and perception of characters and, in turn, gives them a better chance to be friends with players such as Marshmallow. Without the show, she claims, she is nothing.
Bow has become notorious for her obsession with chairs. The self-known chair enthusiast would constantly advertise her chairs in almost every sentence, even if it didn't pertain to whatever conversation was occurring. She would even go as far as advertising chairs in "The Snowdown" and telling viewers that voting for her to join the show would earn them a chair.
Bow's obsession with chairs appears to also have granted her the ability the power to call upon them at random times. She uses them with shockingly experienced levels, as seen in "Inanimate Smackdown" when she defeats Apple in the arena with a chair. However, chairs can also be seen as her weakness, most notably in "The Great Escape", as they cause her to lose the "MePhone Says" challenge.
However, after she recovered from her violent and demented state, Bow realized that chairs were "so last year", and ended her obsession by smashing her chair into the bleachers. Additionally, in "Let Er' R.I.P.", Bow destroys a chair in Purgatory Mansion, potentially for the same reason. She seems to have shifted her obsession of chairs to an obsession with her own ghost tail.
- Bow noticeably is the only contestant with eyelashes, despite the numerous amount of girls on the show.
- She, however, was missing her eyelashes once she became insane, but regained them after becoming a ghost.
- Bow is the shortest and smallest competitor.
- Her size was revealed to be 2 inches tall by Apple. Though this could be invalid, as Apple could've been sarcastic, merely estimated her size, or stated an incorrect size.
- Bow is the only non-contestant and non-recommended character to be put up for voting.
- She is also the only non-contestant and non-recommended character to win a contest.
- Bow, Apple, and Dough are the only three contestants to join a season late.
- Bow is currently the only character to have never appeared in an intro.
- This would apply to Apple and Dough, however, both of them were added to the Inanimate Insanity II intro.
- Bow has shown slight skill in using the lasso, though apparently not enough to capture others in "The Great Escape".
- Bow is the second character to appear in a commercial, after Cheesy.
- This makes Bow the first and only female to appear in a commercial.
- Bow was hit approximately 5 times by the Fist Thingy in "Double Digit Desert", making this the record for the amount of Fist Thingy punches in one episode.
- She also holds the record for being hit the most by the Fist Thingy with 8 punches.
- Bow's voice based off of Shane Dawson's impression of Paris Hilton, as confirmed by TheTGrodz in the Inanimate Insanity Secrets video.
- Bow was confirmed in TheTGrodz's Inanimate Insanity Secrets that she was originally going to be yellow.
- Due to her shape, viewers commonly misidentify that Bow is a piece of candy.
- Bow is one of the two characters that have won only one challenge in Inanimate Insanity (S1), the other being Paper.
- Bow and Dough are the only contestants who have died permanently on the show.
- Bow made a cameo in Object Universe Episode 11, revealing that Ice Cream is actually eggs.
- In the third episode of Inanimate Insanity II, an invention is seen on the shelf of Test Tube's lab called the "Bow-in-nator". It is unknown what this machine does, but fans speculate it might bring Bow back to life.
- Bow is the only female character to be voiced by Taylor Grodin.
- From October 20th, 2017, to October 31st, 2017, Bow took over the AnimationEpic twitter account.
- Bow has an Instagram account, from stating she'll put the photos she took with Marshmallow on Instagram. The only nine photos are shown below. However, currently, she removed two, leaving the other seven.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters