Inanimate Insanity Invitational (also known as Inanimate Insanity III/Inanimate Insanity 3) is the third season of Inanimate Insanity, which was first announced on the Inanimate Insanity Direct broadcast that aired on AnimationEpic's YouTube channel on April 1, 2021. The first episode was released on April 3, 2021.
A fan-selected group of Inanimate Insanity contestants has been invited to a vacation resort for a Spoiled Lemon VIP tour! ..or so they thought. It turns out MePhone4 has secretly planned a third reality show competition on a brand-new tropical island! Yeah, they really should have known better. So get ready for some classic II fun and games!
- Pink Camera
- Black Camera
List of Episodes
|1||Stranded in Paradise||April 3, 2021|
|2||The Shame of the Name||May 8, 2021|
|3||Snapshot Showdown||June 12, 2021|
|4||TBA||October 2, 2021|
See also: Elimination Tables
|Blueberry||The Sinkers||1st Eliminated in Stranded in Paradise||18th||Pre-merge||Currently|
|Fan||The Pinkers||2nd Eliminated in The Shame of the Name||17th||Left II|
|Lifering||The Sinkers||3rd Eliminated in Snapshot Showdown||16th||Currently|
|Candle||The Thinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|OJ||The Thinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Paintbrush||The Thinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Silver Spoon||The Thinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|The Floor||The Thinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Yin-Yang||The Thinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Bow||The Pinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Cabby||The Pinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Clover||The Pinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Goo||The Pinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Test Tube||The Pinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Balloon||The Sinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Box||The Sinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Nickel||The Sinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Tea Kettle||The Sinkers||Final 15||TBA||TBA||TBA|
Favorite Contestant Voting
Justin Chapman said all of the returning contestants of this season placed at the top of the favorite contestant poll for the 10th anniversary of the series, minus characters still competing in Inanimate Insanity II or tied to that season's drama. The poll started on February 13, 2021, and the results were revealed in "Why We Made Inanimate Insanity Season 3" on April 10, 2021. The contestants with green votes joined the season. Lightbulb, Knife, and Suitcase had enough votes, but were still competing in Inanimate Insanity II. Taco also had enough votes but was tied to the season's drama. There were 22,155 votes in total.
|Name||Number of votes|
- This season began on April 3, 2021. April was the same month its two predecessors began.
- The date is patterned with the previous seasons’ release dates. II1 premiered on April 1st, 2011 (but was reuploaded 5 months and 2 weeks later), and Inanimate lnsanity ll premiered on April 2nd, 2013.
- This season uses different assets from the other seasons.
- The third season was announced in the Inanimate Insanity Direct.
- The season's abbreviation is 3 in Roman Numbers (III).
- Coincidentally, it is the third season.
- The Inanimate Insanity Direct broadcast confirmed that Season 2 would still continue as planned and will run alongside Season 3.
- The broadcast also confirmed that the 15th episode of Season 2 is in development.
- As of this season, Balloon, Nickel, and Paintbrush are the only contestants who have competed in every season of Inanimate Insanity.
- If Lightbulb, Taco, Suitcase and Knife joined, Paintbrush will be the only one.
- Lifering is the only newcomer to Inanimate Insanity Invitational that appeared in a previous episode.
- This is the first season to:
- Have confessionals.
- Have three teams instead of two.
- Have contestants competing again after cut from competing in a previous season. Bow and OJ returned from Inanimate Insanity after not participating in Inanimate Insanity II.
- Not have Marshmallow, Apple, Baseball, Knife, or Lightbulb competing.
- Premiere before a previous season has ended, with Season 2 having two episodes left at the time of the premiere.
- Not use "Aces High" as the intro song.
- This season uses the same animation and art styles as in the Inanimate Insanity shorts "Waffling About" and "Seas the Day".
- This season's intro was made entirely by Niall Burns.
- In "Why We Made Inanimate Insanity Season 3" it was confirmed that each new episode of this season will be released every 4-6 weeks.
- It was revealed in The Music Behind Inanimate Insanity, The show was originally called Inanimate Insanity: Fans vs. Favorites.