Please note that rule punishments may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the suspected user.
- In accordance to COPPA, users under the age of 13 are not allowed to be editors on the wiki.
- If a user is revealed to be underage, please calmly report it with evidence to an administrator.
- Observe civil behavior; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- Respect the staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- Don't use profanity. Profanity is rather disrespectful on this wiki, and you may be blocked as a consequence.
- EXCEPTIONS: Light swear words (like piss, hell, bastard, damn, ass, frick and dammit) are allowed when not directed at or toward another user.
- Profanity can't be censored, by neither omission (sh*t, b****, etc.) These will still be treated as profanity.
- Acronyms and abbreviations that are typically known to contain one of the prohibited swear words are not allowed.
- Linking to content with profanity is not permitted unless a warning is given.
- Comply to all of our policies. If you wish to suggest a change to the policy, do so here.
- Discussion or sharing of sexually explicit content.
- Hate speech, ethnic slurs, or any other form of discrimination or racism.
- Using a bot program unless a staff member has control of or has approved of the use of the bot.
- Impersonate or fabricate false information about other users.
- Advertise with the intent of users paying for or signing up for said content.
- Support or encourage vandalism or breaking of the rules.
- Make multiple accounts unless the one alternate account is used for bot purposes (and has been allowed by the staff).
- Add speculative or non-canon material to articles.
Privacy & Safety
For your own safety, it's recommended that you do not post personal information about yourself, such as your school, home address, etc. Remember, anything on this website can be seen by anyone on the internet. So please consider this before expressing yourself to the community.