Heh, that's hotel manager life for you! WOO! Keepin' us up and keepin' us together!
OJ, or occasionally Orange Juice, labeled The Normal Guy, voiced by Taylor Grodin, was a male contestant on Inanimate Insanity and a member of Team Chickenleg He eventually became the winner of the first season.
OJ is a tall cylinder shaped glass with a circular opening at the top. Inside, he is filled with orange juice.
OJ was a calm and mature contestant on Inanimate Insanity, but he can come across as naive and stubborn at times. He has shown to be extremely knowledgeable and intelligent many times throughout the series, making ideas to complete a challenge. He commonly criticizes challenges before taking them, and overly complains, as mentioned by Pickle. OJ is very competitive in challenges and tries to win himself. He tries to help Paper with his mental issues throughout the first season, showing that he has a compassionate, delighted, and kind side. It is likely he shows his compassion to Paper as he implied him to be his best friend. However, in "Everything's A-OJ," he can be quite clumsy and inconsiderate, unable to find the eliminated contestants in his hotel, mentioned by Knife. He can also be quite pessimistic and cynical, showing negativity towards the remaining contestants. This hostility also expands to the new ones, specifically Suitcase, even as a replacement host. He eliminates her because of a quarrelsome argument between the teams.
- Running Gag: OJ has shattered in Season 1 episodes 3, 6, 9, 10, 12–14, 15, 18, and Season 2 episode 1.
- Running Gag: OJ has criticized or commented on challenges in Season 1 episodes 8, 10–12, 14, and 16.
- OJ was going to be a silent type until he gained a voice in Season 1 Episode 2.
- OJ is the highest-ranking male to not compete in Inanimate Insanity II.
- OJ has been seen mistakenly on his side many times, yet the orange juice inside him does not spill, except in Journey Through Memory Lane/Part 2".
- OJ has only won challenges for himself in "4Seeing The Future", "The Tile Divide", and "Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)".
- Coincidentally, these are the three episodes in which MePhone4S comes in a role as the host or co-host.
- OJ is the only contestant to appear on The Taco Show and was also the first time OJ had a speaking role.
- OJ has revealed to have aquaphobia, the fear of water/swimming.
- OJ has shown to dislike chocolate.
- Though he goofed on chocolate being a base in 4Seeing the Future, he probably can't have bases due to his acidic structure
- OJ has had a tended to have numerous relationships broken up between him and a friend.
- OJ appears to become sick when filled with water, and very moody when empty.
- OJ is the only male contestant on Inanimate Insanity able to be shattered.
- OJ is the only contestant so far to have eaten one of MePhone4's cookies.
- It's unknown if Bomb and OJ are still good friends after the betrayal in the first season in "Double Digit Desert".
- "Tri Your Best" is the first full episode in which OJ does not appear in any capacity.
- According to the comic "Everything's About-OJ" of Inanimate Comics, his biggest secret is his two near-encounters with bankruptcy, and he shattered eleven times off-screen.
- He was one of two Season 1 contestants to return in Inanimate Insanity Invitational after not competing in Inanimate Insanity II, with the other being Bow.
Click here to view the gallery.