Sometimes, life can get about as crappy as a cliff-dive into elephant feces.
|—Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)|
Orange Juice, more commonly known as OJ, labeled The Normal Guy, was a male contestant on Inanimate Insanity. He is a member of Team Chickenleg. He is not a contestant in the second season but did become a temporary host of Inanimate Insanity II on "Everything's A-OJ." He is voiced by Taylor Grodin.
OJ is a mature contestant on Inanimate Insanity, as mentioned by his character label, however, he can be quite naive and innocent. He has shown to be extremely knowledgeable and intelligent many times throughout the series, making ideas to complete a challenge. He apparently does not like to eat chocolate and has aquaphobia. He commonly criticizes challenges before taking them, and overly complains, as mentioned by Pickle. OJ is very competitive in challenges and tries to win himself. He tries to help Paper with his mental issues throughout the first season, showing that he has a compassionate, delighted, and kind side, though he probably does show his compassion to Paper as Paper is implied to be his best friend. However, in "Everything's A-OJ", he can be quite clumsy and inconsiderate, being unable to find the eliminated contestants in his own hotel, as mentioned by Knife. He can also be quite pessimistic and negative as well, showing his negativity towards the remaining contestants. This hostility also expands to the new ones, specifically Suitcase, even as a replacement host. He eliminates her because of a quarrelsome argument between the teams.
- Running Gag: OJ has shattered in Episodes 3, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 19
- Running Gag: OJ has criticized or commented on challenges in Episodes 8, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 16.
- He was going to be a silent type, but in episode 2 the idea was dropped.
- He is the highest ranking male to not compete in season 2.
- OJ is actually a glass cup, not the orange juice itself (Despite how the orange juice in him would give him more energy)
- OJ has been seen mistakenly on his side a various number of times, yet, the orange juice inside him does not spill.
- He does, however, spill in Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2).
- OJ has only won challenges for himself in 4Seeing The Future and The Tile Divide.
- Coincidentally, these are the two episodes which MePhone4S comes in a role as the host or co-host.
- OJ is the only contestant to appear on The Taco Show.
- This was also the first time OJ had a speaking role.
- OJ has revealed to have aquaphobia, the fear of water/swimming.
- He has shown to dislike chocolate.
- OJ has had a tendency to have numerous relationships broken up between him and a friend.
- OJ appears to become sick when filled with water, and very moody when empty.
- OJ is the only male contestant on Inanimate Insanity to have the ability to be shattered.
- The females are Lightbulb, Test Tube and Milk (possibly).
- OJ is the only contestant to purposely leave an alliance.
- OJ, Pickle, and Lightbulb are the only contestants to be shown eating a real cookie.
- Lightbulb's cookie, however, was an oatmeal raisin cookie and Pickle's was poisoned.
- Though he goofed on chocolate being a base in 4Seeing the Future; he probably can't have bases due to his acidic structure.
- It's unknown if Bomb and OJ are still good friends, due to the betrayal in the first season in episode 10. However, OJ must have some trust for him, as he let him inside the hotel, unlike Balloon.
- Despite being the winner of the first season, OJ doesn't have any speaking roles in the episode where he is first debuted, as he was intended to be a silent character like Teardrop. He gained a voice in episode 2 and the silent idea was dropped.
- Tri Your Best is the first full episode in which OJ does not appear in any capacity.
- OJ is similar to Firey from Battle for Dream Island, the reason as follows:
- They both win Season 1 of their respective shows.
- Both have an orange color scheme.
- They are both hydrophobic.
- Both are males.
- Both have full limbs.
- Both have appeared in every episode of their respective shows' first season (not counting OJ's absence in episode 5.5).
- OJ is the first non-contestant of season 2 to recognize Balloon's change as a person.
- OJ might get a new asset in the 14th episode of season 2.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters