Don't worry guys, I have loads of experience in jumping off cliffs!
|—The Crappy Cliff|
Pickle is a dark green pickle with small bumpy lumps on him.
Pickle is a laid-back contestant who has a sweet but idiotic mind. While often mellow and easygoing, Pickle can be excited and courageous in challenges despite not doing well, such as in "The Crappy Cliff" where he boasts about his cliff-jumping experience, but immediately fails in 3 seconds. He is also not very good at simple tasks like throwing a ring in "The Penultimate Poll" or completing a video game level in "Breaking the Ice". He will nonetheless try his best in challenges, even when his foolishness gets in the way.
Pickle is overall unintelligent and often wrong about many things, like stating how Marshmallow is "blue" in "One-Shot Wonder". Furthermore in "Aquatic Conflict", he mistakenly places an eye patch over the wrong eye after he is hit in his right eye by a lemon.
Pickle cares about his friends, most particularly Taco, as he was one of the few contestants who respected her. His bond with her mostly stemmed from both of their low intelligence, but Taco soon revealed her stupidity and friendship with Pickle were merely an act to gain positive viewership in "Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)". Taco's betrayal deeply upset Pickle and affected his personality to become much more impassive and less open to others.
In "Everything's A-OJ", it's revealed that Pickle still bitterly holds onto his past experiences with Taco, despite their emotional harm, and refuses to read any letters from her.
- Pickle originally had no arms in "The Stupid Trailer", but appears with them in Inanimate Insanity.
- Despite his inability to complete challenges correctly, Pickle actually holds the record for the most immunity challenge wins at 6, including Team Chickenleg wins.
- Pickle was the only contestant who has ever been shown eating a cookie, in "4Seeing The Future", until OJ did in "Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)". Pickle's cookie, however, was revealed to be poisoned, so it wasn't really even a true cookie at all.
- Interestingly, Taco also ate a cookie in "4Seeing The Future", but spat it out immediately, possibly hinting that she knew it was poisonous.
- Pickle's catchphrase, "Okay, let's do this!", has been in Episodes 4, 6, 7, and 10.
- Pickle has a self-claimed IQ of 43.
- This is far above Taco's self-claimed IQ of 7.
- Although this would mean Pickle is moderately impaired, he also claims this is "above average cucumber intelligence level".
- Pickle has been the most injured contestant, including his damaged eye in "Aquatic Conflict" and being ripped in half in "Inanimate Smackdown".
- So far, Pickle is the only person to resort to cannibalism, as he ate his inanimate girlfriend, Cucumber, in "Sugar Rush" when he forgot to bring food for their picnic.
- Pickle is actually a cucumber, revealed by his voice actor, Derek (TheOfficialPickle).
- His name is technically wrong since a pickle would be if it's preserved in vinegar, and Pickle isn't even preserved.
- Pickle is confirmed to never compete in Inanimate Insanity II in the description of Inanimate Battle 2.
- Pickle is one of the two contestants who swore, the other is Balloon, not including one of the trees in "A Lemony Lesson".
- Out of everyone Pickle has been in the most episode thumbnails at 6.
|Inanimate Insanity Characters