♫ Cleaning's my life and when I'm feeling down, scrubbing the floors always removes a frown! ♫
|—Keep On Cleaning, Everything's A-OJ|
Soap is an extreme germaphobe and wants to keep everything clean, no matter what. She is very scared and apprehensive when coming into contact with germs, and when knowing something is dirty, she expresses her concern about getting a disease. She carries along a small cloth with her, which she uses to scrub and wipe things, even if they are already somewhat clean. Aside from this, Soap is generally kind and willing to help her team, though she will always put cleanliness first. In later episodes, Soap became more argumentative, abrasive, and harsh towards her teammates and others, as shown in "Theft and Battery", in which she throws Toilet out of her team's balloon.
Soap is a pink soap container with white stripes and a white bottom. Her arms are on the sides and her legs are at the bottom.
- Soap has thin, black outlines.
- Soap is a soap bar.
- Soap is light pink.
- Soap has something like a blue stamp in her right hand.
- Soap has a wash cloth.
- Soap is now hand soap with a pump.
- She has changed to a darker pink as the label.
- Soap has shading.
- Her blue stamp is removed.
- Her body is white.
- Her outlines are now thicker, and have different color.
- Soap now has shading on her white body.
- Her outlines have become darker.
- Her outlines are thicker.
- Soap's pump is now 3D and has no shading.
- Her label is now rounder on the top and bottom.
- Soap gains shading on her wash cloth.
- Her outlines become even darker and thicker.
- Her pump is no longer 3D.
- Her shading becomes smaller.
- The bottom pump part's shading spreads all the way and become thinner.
- Her entire body outline becomes rounder.
Official Site Bio
Soap is a huge germophobe and 'neat-freak.' If something isn't perfectly clean, she will scrub for hours until she knows bacteria aren't anywhere near her. She's very sweet and down-to-earth but this mental instability definitely negatively impacts her life.
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2013|
When it comes to keeping things clean, no one does a better job than Soap. She is an efficient and organized leader at heart, yet in her desire to keep everything sanitary she often creates another mess entirely. Soap wants to ensure everything is in its proper place but has recently shown a willingness to be less particular. She is not afraid to be upfront and call others out on their mistakes. Above all, Soap is determined to not only give her friends advice, but to work on herself as well.
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2018|
- Kacie Chapman (US/UK/AU/CAN)
- Vibha Melkote (Singing) (US/UK/AU/CAN)
- Giulia (Italy)
- Soap is confirmed to have OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) on Adam Katz AMA - Answers Part 2 (July 2016), making her the first and only Inanimate Insanity character confirmed to suffer from a mental disorder.
- As revealed on Inanimate Insanity's Facebook page, Soap was originally going to be a bar of soap.
- Soap is one of the few characters to be sneezed on by Tissues, along with Trophy, Yin-Yang, Apple, OJ, MePhone4, and Box.
- Soap is shown to enjoy singing in "Everything's A-OJ" when she sang Keep On Cleaning.
- Soap has an additional voice actress, Vibha Melkote, as her singing voice.
- Soap was the first female contestant to sing in Inanimate Insanity II.
- She is the only one to get fewer votes in "Theft and Battery" than "A Kick in the Right Direction", 1,102-627.
- Soap is currently the only female newbie to be eliminated, and the third female eliminated in Inanimate Insanity II.
- Soap, along with Balloon, are the only contestants eliminated before the merge to voluntarily walk into the Rejection Portal.
- Coincidentally, they were both members of the Grand Slams.
- Soap has received the highest number of elimination votes in Inanimate Insanity history with 2,663 votes, beating Cheesy's previous record of 2,605 votes.
- Soap held the record of most elimination votes ever cast for a contestant in Inanimate Insanity with 2,663.
- As revealed on the new Inanimate Insanity Site, Soap now has new hobbies, such as scrapbook memory organization and gaming.
- Also revealed on the site was that even though her cleaning supplies were thrown off a cliff, she keeps a secret stash of backups, which are locked up in a room, due to being for emergencies only. OJ has the key to the room.
- So far, Soap is the only character to be interested in a scrapbook memory organization.
- As stated in Best of Soap, Adam Katz was originally the voice of Soap but decided to get Kacie Chapman instead after his voice attempt sounded too robotic.
- Fun Facts: In real life, there is a Danish pop duo called S.O.A.P. that contains her name. Her name is also the title of a Melanie Martinez song.
|The Grand Slams|
| Inanimate Insanity Characters
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found