|—Breaking The Ice|
Test Tube is a tall glass beaker in the shape of a thin cylinder with an opening at the top, surrounded by a wider glass ring. Inside Test Tube is an unknown lime-green solution.
As a proud, prospective, and self-proclaimed scientist, Test Tube devotes her life to the education of science. Since her debut in "Breaking The Ice", Test Tube has displayed an incredible amount of knowledge and intelligence in all areas of science and can be assumed as the most intelligent and creative contestant on Inanimate Insanity II. She talks with a strong vocabulary and enjoys making scientific calculations at random.
Test Tube enjoys explaining scientific terms and facts, despite if other contestants didn't ask her to in the first place. Because of her constant science clamor, other contestants may find her irritating or annoying. Consequently, Test Tube may become socially awkward around many contestants who don't share the same interests, even regarding her inept social ability as her "specialty". She can occasionally mutter to herself or make weird noises when in uncomfortable situations, and even confesses to her strange behavior in "Let 'Er R.I.P." after Fan does the same.
Along with her great intelligence, Test Tube is an impressive and masterful engineer. She was able to construct the rocket in "Marsh on Mars" within seconds and designed her own secret laboratory full of many inventions and gadgets, as seen in "Tri Your Best". However, Test Tube is quite possessive and secretive of her creations and harbors them away from the public, hidden underneath a Dr. Fizz Machine.
When encountering others' lack of intelligence or sensibility, Test Tube can become incredibly frustrated. Throughout "Alternate Reality Show", Test Tube angrily deals with Lightbulb's mishaps in constant rage or aggravation as they become stuck in an alternate timeline. Test Tube will also put her dedication to science ahead of her friendships, as seen in "Mine Your Own Business", she does not trust Fan with the egg and refuses to give it back to him.
Occasionally, Test Tube can also be very witless or somewhat silly. In "Theft and Battery", she foolishly tosses handfuls of rice on MePhone4 after he shuts down, not only doing the technique wrong but for the wrong reason as well.
Test Tube has also proven to have an extreme form of atychiphobia or the fear of being wrong. If Test Tube makes a miscalculation or is proven wrong, the result can cause her to undergo a massive amount of stress, enough to literally make her shatter.
- Experiment 626
- Temporary Paralyzer
- Time Machine Calculator
- Tranquilizing Tracking Dart Blaster
Official Site Bio
Test Tube is a science fanatic and devotes her life to science and education. She is the most intelligent person in the game, but very bad at physical challenges. Her knowledge can come off as obnoxious and can irritate the people around her.
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2013|
Test Tube… golly… we wonder where her passions lie! SPOILER ALERT: Science! Test Tube is a knowledge-driven scientist that has a slew of kooky inventions at her disposal. Her initial weakness, her social ability, has improved as a result of building friendships with some of the other contestants. Although she is generally understanding and kind, she becomes easily frazzled by the “unexplainable.” Over time, Test Tube questions if everything in life really needs to be explained. But as for right now, Test Tube strives to do what’s right… in the name of science! Science rules!!
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2018|
- Adam Katz (US/UK/AU/CAN)
- Jojo93able (Italy)
- Test Tube is the only new Season 2 character left on the Bright Lights.
- According to her site biography, Test Tube is the most intelligent competitor.
- Test Tube is the third overall new object to speak in season 2.
- Test Tube and Apple have the same voice actor (Adam Katz), and their voices have been regarded as sounding very similar, aside from Test Tube's accent.
- She is the second new contestant to die in Inanimate Insanity II, the first being Microphone.
- Test Tube is the only one who has not talked in "Rain On Your Charade".
- A beta version of Test Tube was revealed as the character Goggles.
- Test Tube is the only object character seen wearing clothes, as she puts on a lab coat when inside her laboratory.
- As of "Rain On Your Charade", Test Tube is the highest-ranking Bright Lights member.
- "Experiment 626", one of her inventions is a reference to Lilo and Stitch.
- According to the official website, no-one on the show knows what Test Tube is filled with. 
- "Kick the Bucket" is the first episode to showcase Test Tube with no green solution inside her, first replaced with water, and then completely empty.
- Some theories suggest that Test Tube's liquid is Ethylene glycol, otherwise known as antifreeze.
- Interestingly, the earliest signs of intoxication from antifreeze are similar to being drunk. While Test Tube's filled with Ethylene glycol, she appears sober. While when she's empty, she appears inebriated.
- These symptoms are similar to that of hypothermia which suggests the Ethylene glycol helps regulate her temperature. This is further supported by LorenTzel, the show's designer, who proposed that when empty, Test Tube gets cold and hot flashes.
Click here to view the gallery.
|The Bright Lights|
| Inanimate Insanity Characters